Athletic Training Outreach Program
Our Athletic Training Outreach Program provides Certified Athletic Trainers to local sporting tournaments and teams on an as-needed basis. This program allows athletic and sport organizations to provide quality healthcare at an affordable cost. We provide athletic taping, first aid, emergency care, and injury evaluation and referral.
- Spike and Dig Volleyball Tournament
- Spokane Club Athletic Tournaments
- WIAA 1B/ 2B/ 1A Track & Field Championships
- Barefoot 3v3 Soccer Tournament & Festival
- Gonzaga University Club Sports
- United States Tennis Association/ PNW Tournaments
Why Use an Athletic Trainer
Athletic Training encompasses the prevention, diagnosis, and intervention of emergency, acute, and chronic medical conditions involving impairment, functional limitations, and disabilities. Employing an Athletic Trainer can help reduce the number of injuries occurring as well as lower health care costs for the treatment of injuries.