2018 Fun and Fitness Camp
- Who: Kids ages 6-15
- What: Free fun and fitness camp with games and coaching
- When: Camp 1: Kids 6-11 M-W June 18-20 from 1:30-3:30
- When: Camp 2: Kids 12-15 M-W June 25-27 from 1:30-3
- Where: U-District PT in the Soccer center
- Cost: FREE!!
2018 Summer Series Fun Run
- Who: Anyone!
- What: Timed 5k fun run with 1 mile option
- When: Tuesday July 10, 17, 24
- Where: U-District PT parking lot
- Cost: Adults $12 per race or $30 for all three. Day of race registration $15 Kids 18 and younger- FREE!
- Info: Come down and support U-District Foundation by partaking in our Summer Fun Run Series. 3 races with an after party finish including pizza and Otter Pops. The final race will be beach themed, so wear your beach gear and get ready to cool off with our inflatable slip and slide. Registration starts at 6pm, race starts at 6:30pm in the U-District parking lot. **With the race being timed, each racer will have to keep the same bib for all three races. There is a “lost bib” fee of $5 if you need a replacement. 6
Call 509.458.7686 to register or email email@example.com with questions!
- Who: Families who want to get healthier together!
- What: Group workouts, nutrition, and challenges led by personal trainers, physical therapists, and group speakers.
- When: Now
- Time: Tuesdays and Thursdays from 5:30 pm – 6:30 pm.
- Where: U-District PT – 730 N. Hamilton, Spokane, WA 99202.
- Cost: $50 per family. One child and one adult must attend each session but the entire family is encouraged to join.
About the U-District Foundation
It is the mission of the U-District Foundation, a 501(c)(3) nonprofit, to inspire kids to live healthy lives and to dream great dreams. We are committed to helping our students grow by coaching them about good nutrition, staying active and setting goals. We believe in the power of encouragement, the value of teamwork, and strengthening the connection between health and happiness. Read More…
U-District Foundation Board Members
Board Members: Brian and Christine Cronin, Mike and Rhiannon Nilson, Jeff and Melanie Hart, Dr. Matt Thompson and Pete Hanson
Foundation Coordinator: Morgan Paul
Mentorship Program Coordinator: Mike Sacco
At the heart of U-District Foundation is the community programs we run year round. From one-on-one mentoring and family fitness sessions to community fun runs and public school PE programs, there are plenty of opportunities for you to get involved!
- Power Family Foundation
- Negative Split
- Children’s Choice
- Washington Trust
- Dorian Photography
- Inland Construction
- Cronin Construction
- Spring Tools
- 2nd Sight Bio Science