2019 Winter Fun and Fitness Camp
- Who: Kids ages 6-15
- What: Free fun and fitness camp with games and coaching
- When: Camp 1: Kids 6-11 Monday January 21st
- When: Camp 2: Kids 12-15 Monday January 21st
- Where: U-District PT in the Soccer center
- Cost: FREE!!
- Who: Families who want to get healthier together!
- What: Group workouts, nutrition, and challenges led by personal trainers, physical therapists, and group speakers.
- When: Now
- Time: Tuesdays and Thursdays from 5:30 pm – 6:30 pm.
- Where: U-District PT – 730 N. Hamilton, Spokane, WA 99202.
- Cost: $50 per family. One child and one adult must attend each session but the entire family is encouraged to join.
About the U-District Foundation
It is the mission of the U-District Foundation, a 501(c)(3) nonprofit, to inspire kids to live healthy lives and to dream great dreams. We are committed to helping our students grow by coaching them about good nutrition, staying active and setting goals. We believe in the power of encouragement, the value of teamwork, and strengthening the connection between health and happiness. Read More…
U-District Foundation Board Members
Board Members: Brian and Christine Cronin, Mike and Rhiannon Nilson, Jeff and Melanie Hart, Dr. Matt Thompson and Pete Hanson
Foundation Coordinator: Morgan Paul
Mentorship Program Coordinator: Mike Sacco
At the heart of U-District Foundation is the community programs we run year round. From one-on-one mentoring and family fitness sessions to community fun runs and public school PE programs, there are plenty of opportunities for you to get involved!
- Power Family Foundation
- Negative Split
- Children’s Choice
- Washington Trust
- Dorian Photography
- Inland Construction
- Cronin Construction
- Spring Tools
- 2nd Sight Bio Science