Our team of highly qualified physical therapists are trained in orthopedic and sports physical therapy for all ages and abilities. We focus on treating the cause of injury, not just the symptoms. We want to be your physical therapist for life!
We Specialize in Treating
- Sports and orthopedic injuries
- Neck & Back Injuries – pain and surgeries
- Shoulder Surgery Rehab – rotator cuff, labral tears, and subacromial decompression
- Elbow Injuries – Tommy John surgery, tennis elbow, and golfer’s elbow
- Knee Injuries – patellofemoral syndrome, ligament sprains, and meniscus tears
- ACL Injuries – pre and post surgery
- Ankle Injuries – sprains and fractures
- Overuse Injuries – swimming, biking, and running
- Neck & Back Injuries
- Motor Vehicle Accident Injuries
- Work Related Injuries
- Osteoporosis Rehab
- Manual therapy
- ASTYM Soft Tissue Therapy
- Kinesio Taping
- Alter G anti-gravity treadmill
- Functional Performance Testing
- Balance and Fall Prevention
- Aquatic Pool Therapy – Spokane Club Valley
- Dartfish Software – slow motion running, throwing, and swimming video analysis
- Custom Orthotics
- Active Release Technique- deep tissue manipulation
Make An Appointment
Interested in making an appointment with a physical therapist? It’s easy! Simply select your preferred clinic in Spokane, Kendall Yards, Spokane Valley, or Liberty Lake and then give us a call. We are happy to answer your questions and get you started on your road to recovery.
Our internship program is available for college and graduate students interested in going into the field of physical therapy. We hold group interviews three times per year: spring, summer and winter. Due to the high volume of requests, we recommend submitting your paperwork 2-3 months before your preferred interview date.
Fall/Winter Internship Interview: September 20, 2019
Spring Internship Interview: December 13, 2019
Summer Internship Interview: April 17, 2020
Include a detailed cover letter outlining your qualifications, goals for the internship, and future career aspirations. Email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, or hand deliver to 730 N. Hamilton.