The policies of the pool are enforced to maintain the health and saftey of all patrons.
1. No food, alcohol, gum or tobacco products are permitted. There is no smoking allowed in the facility and participants under the influence of alcohol or illegal drugs will be asked to leave.
2. No glass of any kind is permitted in the pool.
3. No running in the locker rooms, or pool area is permitted.
4. No pets are allowed.
5. All forms of jewelry should be removed before entering the pool. It is the participant’s responsibility to secure all valuables.
6. Swimsuits or appropriate aquatic exercise wear must be worn by all participants.
7. Participants with skin infections, open sores, rashes or incontinence are not permitted to use the pool.
8. Conduct that may danger the welfare and comfort of others is prohibited.
9. In case of a pool emergency exit the pool and wait on the deck until your program is resumed or cancelled.
10. If you currently taking medication which may be required during exercise, please keep them at the pool edge and explain the symptoms and the administration of the medication to the practitioner.